Friday, October 9, 2009

the ‘F’ word

I don’t know what it is…

but it’s just driving me mad…

I get on the road I get frustrated…

I get to school I get frustrated…

I can’t stand that freaking mad ACH…

I get to the canteen I get frustrated…

I can’t get something to eat that spells the word ‘healthy’ in it…

I get home, again I get frustrated…

Almost everywhere I go I get frustrated…

Sometimes I can’t get to sleep…

I get frustrated…

I think of something that I told myself not to think about…

I get frustrated…

I think of Ubi siao again I get frustrated…

She just drives everyone mad…

I can’t believe it…

The worst behaved teacher you’ll ever meet…

I mean…

Admit it if you don’t know…

I only asked what’s wrong and why…

Don’t have to…like everyone is against you or always talking bad about you…

Ya, I’d surely write to the Kementerian about your f***ing attitude if you don’t mind…

Stupid BITCH!!!

I see that Sejarah paper I thought I had studied for…

I get frustrated again…

I see that Bio paper which I got 1 over 10 marks…

I get frustrated…

I ask why…

But they say…

just memorise it and you’re good…

Every time I have to memorise something…

I get frustrated…

I don’t just want to know…

I want to understand and learn something out of this freaking education system…

Not just swallow and vomit…

WHY DO SOMETHING WHEN YOU KNOW IT’S STILL WRONG!!!????

Sometimes I’m lazy…

I can’t help it…

I get frustrated…

Sometimes I get angry…

but I can’t shout it out…

people think I’m crazy when I do…

Argh…

frustrating again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews