Saturday, September 18, 2010

Car-ried away

what’s the worst thing you could do when waiting at the traffic lights?

Pick your nose?

Play with your fingernails?

Put on mascara?? (now that’s just plain idiotic)

How about

Photography?

That’s what I just did.

It’s not illegal, right???

=O

I didn’t use my phone’s camera, so it means I didn’t use my phone while driving.

I only used a camera. No one gazetted any no-camera zone anyway.

=P

DSC_2254

Using 35mm wasn’t easy compared to wide angle.

DSC_2260

DSC_2264

Windows open. Inhaling the wonderful dose of carbon monoxide, soot and all sorts of health deteriorating substances.

Ah mann…(should have gone to edit the pictures, but hey let me show you that these are everyday-shooting pictures, they are perfectly normal. So don’t be afraid that you’re pictures are never near those of a pro.) Wait, that’s an excuse for laziness.

HAHA…yea funny.

DSC_2272

Had my engine off, saves me some km worth of fuel every time I turn off my engine at that (yea that one particular traffic light)traffic light.

I don’t bother doing that at other junctions, just insignificant. Yea I noticed this was actually significant when I was in dad’s Camry the other day. Had the engine running for a couple of minutes while waiting for my brother. The cruising range kept decreasing which means fuel was being wasted just like that OH NO!

=O

It was always fun and kept me amused at the traffic light always. I was always aware and alert about the traffic light turning green.

O.O

At that very moment I would start my engine…(WOHOO…cheap thrill…very LAME indeed)

Hey every one needs entertainment…isn’t it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews