Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rock bottom

My blog views have almost reached the deepest ends of the graph… :(

I haven’t got much awesome things to blog here recently because I’m not doing much awesome things. Awesome things need awesome amounts of awesomeness, it’s a pity that this amount of awesomeness comes from a very awesome place called~

THE WALLET

However, this awesome place isn’t easy to be found because as it usually belongs to the person called ‘DAD’ or ‘MOM’. Rarely in times of need, this amount of awesomeness can really be hard to be squeezed out of this person called ‘myself’ as again their source is ‘MOM’ and ‘DAD’. Let’s just cut the chatter and I shall tell you the tale of the old BMW M3 which is almost destroyed by the person called ‘myself’.

DSC_8935

Hi, this is the old BMW M3 I was mentioning. Thanks to laziness and ignorance I really thought with my initial budget of 600-700 bucks I might get lucky with these. However, I realised such an awesome piece of antique (ahem I mean weird looking I-Don’t-Like-Your-Design bodyshell) need an awesome amount of awesomeness. WHY?

WHY????

You asking WHY!!??? Hahaha no seriously I really wanted one of these when I was young so I didn’t care much about the pricing, INITIALLY…you see it’s INITIALLY…let me bold that for you.

However this awesome guy at RCMania Queensbay (people looking for RC cars should come here, they have an RC Track right in front of the shop, cool and also RC planes, helicopters you name it they have it) recommended me this piece of antique for 680 bucks…wow 680 only barely within budget uh huh…BUT…

…you see there’s always a* but *when buying awesome things…

BUT

the batteries are not included…

DUDE COMEEEEE~~~ON~~~ :(

The cheapest is 50 bucks and lasts 15 minutes, GO DIE!

One of the most expensive one is the 5000mah selling for 170 bucks and packs enough juice for an hour(I THINK!!!)…plus…

WAIT Charger not included…come on tell me whatever other shit is not included at one go…

“Plus I give you charger worth 60 bucks for free”

~Shyt you gave me a fright!~ *wipes off sweat*

Well that’s alright…after adding them all up wohoo 850bucks for the whole set…*terpengsandieded*

After a couple of days I realised something astonishing!!!! :O

I actually needed another 8 AA sized batteries…now where on the freaking Earth do I find so many rechargeable batteries???

Thanks to Mr Yeoh I managed to get a row of beautiful Eneloop batteries from Sanyo…why the hell do I need the limited edition colours?? I only need your stupid Nickel and Cadmium chemicals which stores this awesome thing called ‘ENERGY’

DSC_8944

Uh huh that’s the damage on my new car…there are more scratches on the chasis…beautiful arrangements of lines at the bottom like an awesome melody of a symphony.

DSC_8959

DSC_8961

But then I’m going to change to a new body sooner or later…even Snowball loves the car…she likes to bite it. Why, I have no idea…she added a couple of pinstripes recently on it to further beautify it and adds this awesome aroma of her un-brushed teeth. Speaking of the new body. It’s going to further cost me another 200 bucks…because the clear polycarbonatecharsiew plastic body thingy doesn’t come with paint…LIKE F*** MY LIFE…a bottle of awesome TAMIYA paint costs further 25bucks :(

I was thinking 911 Turbo…or some 350Z or a Skyline R34…not many nice 370Z on the market yet which is kind of saddening…:’( The new R35 is kind of lame and too common on the market so I’m not considering it anyway…damn you stupid hobby. >=(

Anyhow this piece here is far most expensive toy car ever and the biggest of all.

DSC_8922

Here’s the tiniest of my car collection ever, you can hardly find one of these in M’sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews