Friday, August 5, 2011

le new room and le iPad

Finally, got le new iPad…ordered online directly from apple store…where you can get free shipping and engraving. You’d save tonnes of money on fuel and parking and need not waste time queuing up early in the morning. Although they don’t have like in some shops (I mean almost every shop), they’d give free screen protector or like Harvey Norman they’d give me a “fine cover” which I don’t know how FINE it can be when it’s FREE…anyway according to the dictionary where fine…can be like either very good…or fine as in very very very very small and delicate…LOL ANYWAYYYY….!!!!

Basically I ordered online using a credit card…click whatever you need…key in your credit card number…yes that’s very very very important of course. Don’t forget your bloody address and make sure that your house has someone at home 24/7 because Apple apparently uses DHL where the delivery guys are…ok I should give them credit that they had delivered it in the end, but then they are still ____________ you fill in the blanks with any synonyms of stupid. It’s kind of lame that such a huge company doesn’t even bother asking for your phone number, come on everybody wants my number how can DHL not want it!!! So, you get the point right when somebody doesn’t bother to get your number. Oh, by the way ordering online is so much faster, you get it within 3 days (that depends on DHL’s mood again) straight from Shen Zen to Malaysia wooo…oh where was I. I ordered it on Monday and they delivered on Friday…SUPPOSEDLY!! Then unfortunately I was watching Captain America…and DHL didn’t even bother to call OH NO! Then oh well…waited for next day, Saturday…uh huh…I was out like duhh who doesn’t go out on Saturdays >>>>dimensions-of-rage-meme-faces-7319-1306518359-16 <<<<< so I came back at 12.15p.m. and guess what, some dumb dumb left a note saying that they came at 11.45 a.m. LIKE… DUDE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEMOOO……I gave you my number the night before are you a jerk or you like my legs so much that you have to keep pulling it…=.= Oh well again…then I had to call back to HQ and specifically repeatedly loudly patiently told the guys to call me when the package arrived…ok well FINE…

Then came Monday…the moment of truth…oooooo…At last, while I was waiting to go to class (yea, shirt still unbuttoned, lazing in bed) then at last they came and knock on the door

OH YEA…UH HUH UH HUH…iPad iPad here I comeeyyyy…yohoooo…dimensions-of-rage-meme-faces-7319-1306518359-16

At last his guy in yellow shirt confirms with me it’s my package alright…filled with delight and nothing else but happiness I quickly opened up the box and…

TA~DA~~~~~~~

_DSC8435

le iPad package…

_DSC8445

Free engraving if you’d order online…yea I didn’t know what to NOT write…

_DSC8447

le iPad only has 16GB and I accidentally upgrade to iOS 4.3.5 so you can go die if you did…YAY!!! No jailbreak for me!!! I don’t care for now, since iOS5 is coming out soon and every bloody hacker is concentrating on iOS5 instead, why not just wait…

 

 

 

And what’s with the le here le there…find out for yourselves here

 

 

Wooooo and le got le new room and le new room mate Lem in Vista B somewhere somewhere…living happily ever after…LOL kidding, it’s not really that pleasant YET no thanks to previous tenants(girls somore, adui can you even believe it) the floor is sooooo dirty every time you mop over it, the floor turns out to be white…I even thought I accidentally poured chlorine or something into the bucket. The fans are utterly utterly disgusting…Please don’t mention the kitchen. It’s infested with microorganisms that if you’d culture them all at once, you could write a textbook on microbiology yourself. Sorry Mala Maung you fail coz I can write my own textbook by going into le kitchen… :P Lights in the toilet~broken…Lights at the corridor~missing…toilet bowl leaking…the only thing I love is the fridge it’s new and clean. So that’s it for now while I hide in a corner reading microbiology and breeding digital frogs…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews