Thursday, January 28, 2016

Axel Audio Headphones (Pure)


One of the best headphones I have ever owned!
(PS this is only my 2nd pair of headphones…limpeh boh gong qio)
(yes send me another for free if you please ..limpeh write sui sui things for you lor) ~.^
Bought it from Kickstarter because of the fact that it is fully customisable. from the headband and its inserts to the driver colours (they seriously need to have more colours :/ hmmmm)
_DSC7358
I love the way they packaged it, so elegant….the packaging itself is an artform…a delicate process of undressing the goodness trapped inside…ahhh…feels so much better than an orgasm. It even smells better than an orgasmmm….hehehe (18sx harrr, tsk tsk tsk)
_DSC7362
Yes! more stickers to remind you that you paid shitloads of money for such awesomess
_DSC7366
Yes if you were wondering, it does ship from China and we don’t understand why Malaysians have to pay so much more than US people just to get it shipped here. You do realise a trip to US from Malaysia is almost 20 hours and from China is less than 8 hours…considering proportions…the people from US either have very bad mathematic skills or are just there to rip you off your money. Nevertheless, still good pair of cans.
_DSC7370
It’s like opening a book of fairytales….where music comes alive….(you hear the angels sing yet? Good I didn’t either, feels good to still be alive hor?)
_DSC7372
_DSC7373
_DSC7376
For the Kickstarter backers, you’d get a complimentary glow in the dark head band insert…YES WE DEMAND FOR MORE GLOW IN THE DARK INSERTS!!!!
_DSC7378
I got my Pure soundscape headphones… there are 3 types to choose from for that matter, including deep and core.
_DSC7379
More details…reminding you of which side of the ears it should go on and yes..to remind you again its PURE…
_DSC7382
Anyway, if you wear glasses like I do, I’d recommend having the over ear ones because the on ear ones are too tight and it presses on my ears which presses on my glasses which cause me so much pain after wearing it for like..15 mins or so. Other than that…it’s comfy for the first few minutes until the nociceptors and imflammatory process takes place in response to pain and lack of blood suply to that particular area of the pinna.
_DSC7386
It also came with a cute soft pouch to hold your headphones…awwhhh isn’t it a cute little cosy bunch of plastic costing more than my months rent sitting in a pouch more comfy than my bed…awhhh…
_DSC7391
END. LIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews