Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In the name of E.S.L.

This few days, our beloved and most importantly beautiful Ms. Suba made us write a poem of whatever our blardy hearts desire.

Group work? Neh…

It was more of individual, although they did contribute for the 1st stanza which was eventually scraped.

The 1st stanza was quite weird…

what ferris wheel, what promise you…bla bla bla…

Eventually I decided to write something more uninteresting but somehow seemed arousing.

Here it goes then.

wait…before I start, this poem was only intended for class use only…LOL

No message was intended to be conveyed, directly or indirectly. It all depends on your interpretation actually…some people even thought it was about sex.

anyhow,

Your sweaty palms shall reach out to me,

to hold my heart in them.

Your sparkling eyes shall catch my stare,

electrifying each part of my soul.

Your uncombed hair shall meet my cheeks,

there’s not a moment to be missed.

For every drop of dullness in my life,

you excite them with some spice.

I wish and hope that forever and ever,

It will be like tonight.

Wot…so weird huh…

Eh, teacher said good you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews