Friday, April 2, 2010

the ULTIMATEZ

LOL, don’t mind the title, Yamaha Stagea isn’t exactly the BEST of the BEST.

But it’s cool enough.

Being the price of a SLK (small little kancil), it HAS to be good.

With speakers, front and back, you’ll be able to blast your neighbours out of their beds in full volume.

200 Pluszzz voices to choose from and fully customisable rhythms, how can you not fall in love with (provided you know which buttons goes where, that is.)

With touch screen interface, it’s easy to access most of its functions.

With a seat enough to fit two, it’s quite long indeed, longer than the old EL-400.

Oh wth, I guess most of you don’t know what on earth I’m crapping about.

_DSC2536

_DSC2502

_DSC2495_DSC2505

Oh, I thought I’d share some shots from behind the scenes of HM’s so-called pre-wedding photos. Oh I hope they do get married, she’s really happy.

_DSC2464

_DSC2475

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews