Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nikon frenzy

IMG_0155

Some picture I took a long time ago of my gear. Using Canon Powershot A620 and on Phottix Aster flash trigger mode.

SB-600, 55-200mm, 18-55mm, 35mm and my trusty D5000 =)

It’s sometimes weird that people always say you need an awesomely expensive camera to take nice pictures…But I mean you really need them in extreme conditions of course, high ISO, fast shutter and wide apertures are just the extra bonus if you have them. If you don’t you’ll have to live with it. After waiting for the bloody D7000 to release its stupid pricing, I stumbled upon this from Ken Rockwell, one of my favourite review sites. HAHAHAHA he sort of inspired me to and yes I agreed. So I’m probably not going to upgrade or whatsoever that soon. Probably until the D5000’s shutter dies or at least half dead. That would only happen in the next 2 to 3 years. Since I’m not upgrading then there is no reason to buy the Tokina11-16mm as well…OOPS

The other day we were at Air Itam Dam, the whole morning I was using the 18-55mm rather than that 35mm. It’s a weird thing because all this while I thought the 35mm was my favourite lens. OH NOUUU…

Anyway just read the short article or something.

DSC_3032

oh this is an unrelated picture from also a very looooooong time ago.

Going to print my pictures soon or maybe after Japan trip. Wheeeee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews