Saturday, September 12, 2015

Gramo WHAT?

Look at what my GF got on her extravagant shopping spree (not exactly a shopping spree but still extravagant purchase, really) She ordered it online recently (not quite recent considering when this post got updated)
It's really pretty in a way but it's (insert negative comments here) because the sound frequencies are rather limited and it's kind of like...clipped? Not quite sure what the technical terms you self-proclaimed audiophile peeps use (I've learnt music for years I can't tell sh*t difference, can't even differentiate a C and a G)
The highs and lows are clipped out, making it... this warm old-school music sounds...REALLY old-school... it makes you tear up, so nostalgic...so much feels...FEELS b*tch...FEELSSSS.... feels like the 80's (I've never been there, ya' know, me, 90's kid yo!) 

It doesn't work well for modern day music because as I said, the bass is non-existent. We tried modern songs and they sounded so dead...the background and instrumental sounds are extremely soft. Songs that were clearly recorded way before the 2000's sound so much better (please take this with a pinch...I meant a BUCKET of salt...)


All in all, still a beautiful centre piece for your home...if you've got too much money to burn... Please be generous and donate them to me instead of wasting your money on something like this. Better off with other Bluetooth speakers from Sony or Pioneer or Logitech (me no likey) or Samsung (please don't get me started >:( or Panasonic or Bose (walau eh, expensive sia but still sound the same like 500 ringgit 5.1ch surround Pioneer) sorry for the rant LOL just wonderful seeing people fight over different brands despite most if not all of them are made in China...again, BUCKET of salt please.


No where to spend your money? try this: http://www.gramovox.com/
or support your local charity instead, they need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews