Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Most expensive green tea in my life :P Kampachi, JPO


So....today I went to drop off a friend at Senai Airport, Johor in the evening. 
It was like, awhh mannnn, I have to drop by JPO to see what's the fuss all about this place, just 10 mins away. Uh huh, nothing much, premium brands where a poors kids likes mees is the no monehhh to buy shit they sell over here. So screw the branded stuff, walks like a baus into Kampachi (having no idea where I heard of this name of awesomeness and expensive-ness).  I walked like, head held high...thick face skin (direct translation from hokkien): table for 1 sir (pfftt don;t judge, you puny waiter) ANYWAYZ....sat down, opens up menu...
HORY FARK...would you look at the price!? Then it caught me, Kampachi by Equatorial!
Anywayzzzzz... I ordered a pot of green tea (it wrote: "with a hint of vanilla" well somewhere along that line) so I ordered that and yes it was good...really really good. At least it didn't taste like those free green tea you get at Sushi King...yucks.  (It's free, don't complain!) Expensive shizz, but hell ya it was good. Ordered the set meal with shashimi and tempura which costs RM74...the tea was RM24...seriously, I kid you not. total of 98 bucks for 1 meal....yes..ONE! That's a whole week worth of groceries. But it was worth it. They didn't have the sakura infused ice-cream....ahhh....you like the sound of that do you...ahh..mmmm yums...BUT NO! THEY FREAKING DON'T HAVE SAKURA ICE-CREAM...HULK MODE ON B*TCH! ARGHH! You denied my taste buds to ice-cream and HELL NO. I'm not eating your wasabi ice-cream pfttt.... 
Do you people believe in "The Secret" because I do. So as I was munching down, contemplating whether should I swallow all this food, or grow an extra stomach like a cow, to regurgitate and re-digest all these food...a thought came into my mind: "damn wouldn't it be awesome like, every time you see in the movies, like, this shit is good, I need to meet the chef, those kind of scenes" and then *poof * the thought of it just...strayed off into the abyss.... And sure enough after my meal, while sipping tea, the senior chef came out to greet me and asked how was my food! I was like...what...the...heck...no...way... It was just a thought. OK. Awkward alert. 
"hehe, ya it was good" duhh of course it was good even though I hated one of the fish (I couldn't tell what fish was it but it tasted like fish left to drown in butter for weeks. But who would have thought the chef would come meet their customers. See, I told you The Secret is real (go read that book, now!) So yea, that's the end of my little adventure. ERM what's in JPO you ask...well, Nike, G2000, DOME, Starbucks, coffee beans, some western beer place, BR ice cream, expensiveshoesclothespantsandthingsIdon'twant. yup that's all. 
Now shooo! Back to work. 

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews