Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If only Santa could see this…

Dear SANTA:

This IS my WISHLIST FOR THIS YEAR…

I KNOW YOU CAN SEE THIS…

I’m not pestering…Holy it’s just a WISHlist of course…

Number 1: an 18-200mm DX Nikkor lens…not too much ask isn’t it? It’s not like it’s a telephoto lens blah blah blah…

 

NUMBER 2: i want a~~~~~~~~~~~remote control one 1st……

 

Number 3: THE REAL THING…KEKEKEKE…

Number 4: I want this…

Number 5: A holiday trip…make that 2 holiday trips…or 3…never mind~~~~~~

TO:

England…

deng deng deng…

BECAUSE she

 

and SHE…

IS from THERE………woooo

then lets go to,

Ireland…seriously I don’t actually know any landmarks…

But…I’m sure my DSLR would be Very VeRy VERRRYYYY pleased……

then go toooo……

Paris…wooooooo……… i wana meet the THE PINK PANTHER…

You know…the movie, pink…panther…that weirdo guy with that bloody moustache…Ah good…

then we go see the great colosseum…wohoo

then JAPAN…こにちは え、可愛いですね(siao eh…kena influence by YQ)

Go Korea eat gimchi…went before but still can go again

BECAUSE SHE

68260125

AND SHE:

Is there………~~~~~……………WOOOOOO…O.o

Korean gals rocks…LOL

then lets go DISNEYLAND…wohoo

NOOO…THIS TIME CALIFORNIA…YAY

THEN I MUST GOOOOOOO…

Autobahn……The road where speed limits NEVER exists…wooo

sounds COOL eh?

I willlll bring……THIS!

and then we go THIS!!!

OMG…

After being soooooooo incredibly HIGH…

I shall fall back to somewhere relaxing…to see cows and sheep…LOL

Ahh…New Zealand…I wonder what Maori people look like…seriously serious…

So freaking high now…like on steroids…despite the fact that Chemistry was partly a disaster…!!!

Hopefully can get A+++++++++ or something or I can’t simply forgive myself and MSN…seriously…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews