Thursday, December 10, 2009

Something New

Mr. Shern saved enough money all these years to buy one of these: A Bamboo…see it’s not an ordinary bamboo you get from jungles or what, it is a highly sophisticated and bloody expensive piece of plastic. As you might have read the article about this piece of plastic, you might find it, that it is not actually only a piece of plastic and a very heavy piece of stylus thingy, it is actually very useful indeed. Well, according to the article I read this morning, I realised this piece of plastic does come in handy when comes to drawing digital stuff and photo editing or maybe play games, it’s only a matter of getting used to it, obviously. I did not actually get to try it out yet, but someone else did. (ps. if you do not know what it is, Google it or search for Wacom in thestar.com.my)

This is what my little friend made.

DD 

As you can see, this is actually quite good. Really, it’s cool… I don’t actually know who is he drawing but…

If it’s me, then…I don’t actually wear red-frame glasses…and I’m not a dragon whose nostrils would puff out smoke, steam whatever it is.

Despite the fact he just newly bought it using his many years saving, it is nice to see that he now has a life and a truly wonderful hobby. If your parents would not want to support your hobbies, I guess you have to do it yourself just like Mr Shern over here…LOL…

wth…

But, those consider buying a piece of another black piece of plastic like me, I would definitely like to warn you. This is not going to be cheap. Seriously…

Even if they do buy you a piece of that black plastic, you are not going to be satisfied just like that…You will always want more.

Anyway, anyone want to hire me as part time photographer??? LOL…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews