Sunday, January 24, 2010

In The Name Of Boosting The Economy.

Went shopping shopping AND shopping again…

Spend SPEND spend!!!!

Yesterday buy…today buy…BUY BUY BUY!!!

Bought many things…

Errmmm…like what huh??

Two pair of shoes at 1 go…

Woo…yeng daooo…LOL

then…shirt…pants…bla bla bla…

got myself a new desk…

whoa…the first shop we went…

wanna ‘tok’ us like…erm RM780!!!???

For just 1 stupid desk??

The went to PISA,

yay…380 bucks…

quite cheap and beautiful too…

but have to wait till Friday for it to be delivered…

Recently got a new game,

well not that new actually,

was released last year.

It’s RA3,

not the best in town but still can have fun.

image

Awww…… so beautiful,

pity my laptop can’t support too much graphics.

Otherwise it would be this detailed throughout the whole game.

I set it to ULTRA HIGH detail…and

Wth…lag lag lag…

I don’t know what’s that at the top left side of the screen…

Then I became a little more bored and lazy to do any homework.

So I decided to change my wallpaper to something more happiness inducing.

Then I came across THIS!

mutantgiraffe1-wallpaper

Ta-da the 1st thing you turn on your pc and… WHOA…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews