Friday, January 8, 2010

Poof…

I’m not actually back…

but, *reluctantly*

I don’t really have much to post around here…

maybe I’d write something about our trip…

Or something about college…

Let’s talk college…

1st day, had to write English essay on our expectations for college…

What the…

had to crank up my dusty and rusty brain just to write 3 dumb paragraphs of absolutely pointless piece of rubbish…

RUBBISH I SAY…It’s just rubbish…

Anyway, I’m just now, 4 days old in INTI *lame inside joke*

every time the teachers come in,

we all had to, well,

introduce ourselves…

seriously, I still do not know any new guys around here…

Wait, there’s one, two actually…

College life is…ermm

I don’t know…

Every time I come home,

I definitely have to take not just 30 wink…but 10 times more winks than that …LOL

almost an average of what, 6? 7? 8? hours of lecture a day?

Not only that, they serve curry everyday…OOO

It’s alright for me right now I guess…

Give me another few weeks I might puke looking at curry…

green curry red curry fish curry chicken curry…WTH!!!

The lecturers aren’t that bad, they are cool…

other than…CHEMISTRY…

got shot in right in the head…

forget that…

Physics…wth, lame jokes all over…

Don’t know whether to laugh or not,

yea, and I almost fell asleep…LOL

English period…interesting…seriously…

You get to see all the other student’s ‘pattern’…

…all sorts of pattern, there’s even Miley Cyrus…

OK…Bio…ishh, nothing to say…Maths!

haha…

MATHS…

Oh come on…

although I admit I am a careless person, but…

WTH…

I think we’ve been doing that since like many years ago??

Alright,

Let’s see…

college…

no uniforms…

there’s one issue about uniforms…

that is, because there isn’t any uniform…

so you have to wear something descent, otherwise there will be people who will gladly comment on what you wear…

LOL…

troublesome…really troublesome…

then there’s this really retarded person who think his car is so bloody small that he can simply just park anywhere…

yea, obstructing my car until I couldn’t reverse properly…

OH…those people really sucks, they simply park, double park triple park, never even bother to park properly in the box…

Luckily my car small enough and easy to manoeuvre…#$%^&*

overall, college still rocks, for now, that is…

I get to sleep late and wake up later than usual…unless you call 7 a.m. late…

LOL,

Anyway, my house is like, 10-15 mins away…

Not bad eh?

wake up 7.20, still can be in time for school, including breakfast, brushing teeth, driving and…what, that’s all…

OOooo… O.o

O~K~~~~

nothing else I guess…

happy new year…YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews