Sunday, August 29, 2010

1 folder too many

Not 1 exactly, it’s 42 folders totalling to a staggering number of 90GB of pictures. As I was making a backup of pictures into my old hard drive, I realised this problem. I can’t put all of my pictures into the hard drive, including existing ones from years ago. It’s crazy because digital media…ermz…isn’t that effective in a way. You tend to take pictures without thinking, well, more or less, yes AND I have issues with hoarding.

VERY SERIOUS ISSUES WITH HOARDING!!!

It took me an hour or more to transfer the data into the external hard drive…=O

Every picture that goes in. RARELY comes out. I just realised that my 320GB hard drive…has only got 90GB left.

OH NOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

=O

DSC_1083

I was on my way out the other day when I came to this really nice scene when the sun was just about to rise, it was already half way through the mountains.

My camera was already in my bag with the 18-55mm…NOUUUUU…

Too short…

DSC_1076

SO, I quickly knelt down to grab the 70-200mm Kay Sen lent me some weeks ago. This uncle who was always doing his morning walk there must be quite surprised…LOL

(sorry for the ugly noise, I don’t know why my ISO was at 1000)

HAHAHA

Oh, I’ve never showed me phottix thingy for off camera flash.

DSC_1066

TA-DA…

OK…Next, got new shoezzzzz

=O

HOI WAIT, before that, got leng lui to show you all…

DSC_1304(2)

OK, no more…keep for myself.

DSC_1225

BEHOLD THE BEAUTY OF 70-200mm…=D

Even my shitty D5000 can bring out something.

A crow, standing out from the crowd, of pigeons.

If there were a chance, I’d do bird shooting. NOT shooting as in using guns…as in taking pictures of birds, bird spotting to be exact.

Shuuus…suuuus… where are my shoesss…=O

HAHAHA

here are me shuuushuuuu…lol

DSC_1592

HOI, anti Nike liao…because they suck.

HP rocks. They have these really fancy things (but they don’t vibrate)

It has cushioning effect in it. WOOO…bouncy too.

then they have these really fancy bags to put shoes in it, again.

DSC_1596

They they have these really fancy shoe soles.

DSC_1614

DSC_1623

They were new arrivals (and yes I always attack new arrivals,but luckily got discount thanks to Maybank credit card)

DSC_1640 >left and right <DSC_1639

DSC_1647

TA-DA, HUSH PUPPIES ROCKS. MUST BUY HUSH PUPPIES WATCH…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews