Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Online shopping anyone?

I don’t know much about online shopping but I’m not the kind of person who buys stuff online without actually getting to touch or see what it’s like. BUT apparently my ex-baby-sitter’s-daughter had recently retired from working in the office to selling CLOTHES instead! Well mostly girlish clothes of course. SO, not because I know this online seller, and I’m not afraid to say that this is actually a genuine business run by a real person who exists in the real world, I would like to help her out by spreading out the news about her business here. Hey I don’t get anything out of this ok.

Basic CMYK

Firstly it SHOULD BE safe and quality assured(duhh it’s already written up there)

secondly free delivery(T&C applies of course go to the site to find out more). NO QUEUS as well. Uh-huh because this is a small little tiny minute business she is running, she doesn’t quite keep much stock with her, so it’s like going to be a lot of PRE-ORDERING involved.

7pcs is like not really much.

2 pairs of shoes and a shirt from Nike cost more than that…

Nah, not very cha also mah…

Very nice isn’t it for only RM49.90.

Apparently my clothes these days never cross below the 50 bucks line…of course not for t-shirts 30 bucks is too much…

So head on to the store right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews