Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photoshootingz…

lai la lai la…hands itching for a great day of photoshoot…

Since Kay Sen hasn’t come to get back his 70-200mm…put it to full use first.

70-200mm = speed + demon =O

You have gotta be kidding, instant focus, rather than my 55-200 screeching, back and forth searching for a focus…plus its f2.8 makes it a great advantage for fast shots.

yesh!!!

the downside? carrying a 1.5 kg lens is so not happening plus the weight of your camera body??? Mine is the lightest of all and I still can feel the weight.

35mm on my D5000? I don’t give a damn. I can swing my camera up and down like nobody’s business. Quality of a DSLR, weight of a compact.

NAH, there’s no such thing as quality of a DSLR in a compact. NEVER!!!

NEVER…BOKOLENG

That’s why la, D700 vs D5000 of course D700 wins la, aboh why people pay SOOO much for a D700…

Go buy a D3100(yea like WTF, seriously go get a life)…Wait…how do YOU pronounce it first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews