Thursday, October 7, 2010

It’s that time of the year again.

Yes…It’s that time of the year again.
The time for moving-ons and goodbyes huh… :(
Seemed like the whole year the only person I knew best was myself.
However not to mention Zhi Hong, Ying Qi…both of them were like the best buddies I’ve ever had the whole life…
Sincere in every way…helping each other throughout these tough times.
Homework and assignments.
Ah Choo’s reports were the best. Thanks guys…Although the reports didn’t go well but they held memories of our days together.
Some did not made it through HSC…that’s a pity.
To all of you who bailed out of this course: WE HAVE SUCESSFULLY GRADUATED FROM HSC too bad you’re still struggling.
HAHAHAHA…LAUGHS AT YOU See Man and Da Wei…
LOL, we’re still in one piece despite grumbling the whole year not wanting to enter Leela’s class.
At the final moment of Leela’s class was a sudden silence…a deep and heavy feeling.
The usual sounds of zipping of bags and pencil cases was no where to be heard.
The usual gossiping, chit chats and whispers were absent…
Our final request…rather than tips for the external exams like we always do during high school…
was to take a final class picture together.
We weren’t eager to take the picture but somehow it definitely felt that most of us were reluctant to leave the class…for once.
An emo song was played in the background while I was writing this emo post… =O
Anyway…I will miss the days we rotted in college…
the essays we reluctantly finished…the reports and assignments…the evil grin of Leela and that smirk on Ah Choo’s face.
Shirley was always there for us…Ms Yap had the lamest remarks you’d ever heard…
Not to forget Suba’s ultra long short-breaks(but never mind, Maestro, Paul, Rita, Olivia and etc. still taught me a lot).
Why can’t they even wait to send me that bloody letter while I haven’t even finish college.
At this very moment…we recounted the times we had together.
Although no one is dead…but for Joshua, that was shocking. Never got to know you well…but thanks for helping during CNY, Dress Right campaign and Water Day.
Haha…10 months of suffering? That’s the last thought I would have.
I thought I had the best 10 months of my life. =)
I had…no, WE had lots of love…all the lecturers were lovely…awesome.
beyond that had to be indescribable.
Photography had to be the best thing I’ve ever learned. But that was secondary…well maybe.
The best memory wasn’t 1 terabyte…10 terabyte…I was suddenly enlightened that photographs were only able to rekindle memories…
but if they were in your brains…you might be able relive them. =O
Dear Qi and Zhi Hong…
HAHAHAHA…I don’t know if we will have the chance to carpool again. No more double parking in college anymore. No more headaches choosing where to go for lunch.
No more…WTF too many no mores…
Dear everyone who were in the same classes with me…good luck. =)
I wonder…hmmmm…never mind. Maybe things and people do come and go. We’re still young.
Suddenly life was weird…a road trip with pit stops at irregular intervals?
throughout the years…I always thought…when will the next pit stop be? This trip is really making me restless… HAHAHAHAA WTH.
After this I’d be going to university and then to work…get married and have children.
The tracks had seemed to be perfectly laid out right now…they’d better not get heated and expand along the way I hope. LOL
should there be adventures and detours along the way and then find my way back on track again?
pheww…that was a looooooong post.
Nevertheless…
Dear Lecturers:
We’ll never let you down. Please worry for us. Because “if you’re scared to die, you’ll never die first…if you're not scared to die…you’ll die first”, coined by Ah Choo.
Thank you all the lecturers. We’ll be expecting you to join us on 5th December 2010.
Dear Shirley and Suba: I’ll make your efforts worthwhile, definitely!
This marks the end of this short memoir(if you could even call this post one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews