Thursday, October 21, 2010

WE are NOT retarded…!!!!!

We only LOOK retarded.

Pictures using my new(not mine la, my brother’s one)…ahem my new

CANON IXUS 130

Canon’s compact cameras never fail…HAHAHAHA

we’ve been using them for a very long time until last year when Nikon came along. But that’s for more serious use like indoors and stuff.

P.S Nikon Coolpix = failure x disaster

I is mouse...

Qi and I were laughing the hell out of us because it really looks like Tian Aunty HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

(hope you’re not reading this right now shoooo)

TIAN AUNTY HAHAHHAH!!!!

OOPS, I had to set the pictures to smaller sizes instead otherwise it will blow your head off!!!

WHERE IS MY MAM MAM

Using its fisheye thingy. It’s not edited, rather its you compose the shots with the fisheye effect already showing on the LCD screen.

Bee sting

I has nice tooth

Remember those ugly funny looking caricatures people use to draw? With huge lips and noses whatever?

We look like those hahaha…really retarded.

HAHAHAHAHHA.....

We even had an ad-hoc mixture of Tian Aunty and Qi’s face.

She looks like Khor tsu khoon or something...

Don't look...I'm UGRY!!!

HAHAHAHHA WHOA…!!!!

Siao eh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews