Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shinning Armour

It’s not shiny as a matter of fact, but what’s inside is shiny. Magnesium alloy is shiny

for the price…

it should smell better than Iphone 4

(no I’m no Apple supporter, the apple has already been eaten. WHY do I want an apple that has been eaten, it’s almost rotten.)

YERRRR…

green_apple

TA-DA…

nikon-d7000-0

Look at its masculine shaped body…this time its not made out of polycarbonateblablacharsiewnomnom~~

~HAHAHAHA WTH~

00776_review-nikon-d7000

YAY…thought of sneaking one of these home after externals…not bad eh?

39 AF points are just waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much for me to handle…

For me, the more buttons the better rather than going through the menu screen every time I need to change a setting.

High ISO should be awesome…(yea D5000’s high ISO really kills your retina =O)

Magnesium alloy bla bla bla…dust resistant bla bla bla…just some of those fancy names…It makes them sound cooler in a way that not many of us actually care.

It would sound better if they had GRANNY resistant…shock resistant…MOM resistant…GRANPA resistant…THIEF resistant(literally use it to smack thieves?)

How about an extra Ipod Touch for the holidays…=D

Argh~ but before that I’d have to get my lens to the service centre as soon as possible.

Fix that blardy high pitched sound coming from the VR thingy before I go for vacation. At the same time try to get my sensor and those ugly black spots on the viewfinder cleaned.

OOOPS…

There goes my years of savings…after all it is an emergency to get them fixed right? The Ipod and the new camera is just a bonus…LOL

WOOO wish me luck for HSC externals…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews