Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rich and frantic whirl…

How I wish to get ‘drunk’ now and ‘step delicately through it…’

There’s so much going on…so much that I don’t feel like using my brain anymore…WAIT I don’t have one! WOW

Choices in life…hmmm paralysing, although not searching for ‘perfection’ but it’s still ‘killin’’ my ‘brain cells.’

…sighs…

The only thing I’d want to throw ‘out of the window’ is me right now because it is ‘myself…that I’m not too fond of.’

…sighs again…

There is less than meets the eye and I know absolutely nothing…yes I’m empty and shallow. Speaking in an ‘ugly voice’, ‘shrill and hollow and tuneless’

I’m SPOILT…I never ‘listen’, other than to my own voice.

=O

Dear readers, you can call me ‘Mr. Self-Pitying-Piss-Artist’ while I drown in my own self pity now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews