Thursday, October 21, 2010

Phew…

After the emo-ing yesterday…I’m still emo-ing right now…

YAWNS!

If I were to buy Eye-Mo…I think they would make a fortune out of it. My eyes are *TUUUUUT* dry and tired.

The first thing I saw in the mirror on the first day of HSC finals was a big huge panda whose colours have been inverted. LARGE WEIRD LOOKING ALIEN PUFFY DARK BIG BAG BLACK BODY THINGY under my eyes…I’ve never *TUUUUUUT* seen so horrific LARGE WEIRD LOOKING ALIEN PUFFY DARK BIG BAG BLACK BODY THINGY before in my life. (Well partly because I’m not that vain always looking myself in the mirror…=O) I just so happen that I looked in the mirror that day.

People, I mean my grand-uncle told me doctors in M’sia don’t sleep for 36 hours straight. Well if that’s the case I’d be dead before I’d even start saving some more lives.

*CHEERS AND CLAPS and a BIG FAT SMILE*

=D 

HAHAHAHAHA WTH!

Some pictures from our favourite places to eat, Plus Two.

Kind of a werido nameo…closed on Tuesdays though and it’s cheapo…VERY CHEAPO. CHEAPER THAN CHEAP. VERY VERY CHEAP.

SO CHEAP THAT YOU THINK IT’S IMPOSSIBLE.

CHEAPER THAN McD’s NOT SO CHEAP MCVALUE MEALS WHICH THEIR CHEAPO LOOKING BLACK PEPPER SPICY CHICKEN McUNDELUXE WHICH TASTED LIKE SOME MALAY STALL BURGER WHICH I DARE NOT GO TO EAT AS I FEAR MY ARTERIES WHICH ARE TOO FRAGILE WHICH MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BURST AT THE EVENT OF EATING ONE OF THOSE CHEAPO ROAD SIDE STALL BURGERS WHICH HAS THAT MUCH OIL AND BUTTER IN IT.

DSC_2946

Chopsticks.

DSC_2949

White bowl with white spoon on a stainless steel cover.

DSC_2952

More chopsticks.

DSC_2958

OH WAIT. someone UNCOVERED the cover…and it seems like something greenish in it =O

It is called melon with sago, those little bead like jelly stuff which are really nice.

DSC_2961

OH WAIT. A picture Chopsticks and white bowl thingy…yea…uh huh…with green and red thingys at the side…showing contrast or balance in the picture yea…right…whatever.

DSC_2983 copy

Had Baskin Robbins ice-cream after lunch. It’s a pity that everything we wear or hold seems to be pink. Or is it me that everything else seems to have different colours and tones rather than just pink. Because nobody seemed to notice that I ain’t holding anything pink and neither of us had pink, but we got the pinky whatever rubbish day discount thingy which I don’t actually see the point.

DSC_2966 copy

ARGH I don’t seem to find Zhi Hong’s hand anywhere!!!

DSC_2976

This spooky looking, wet look place is, I mean was what we all know, I mean knew as Pizza Hut…Haven’t heard of it yea?

Of course you haven’t.

WAIT YOU DO?

Of course you must, no thanks to turtle shells and feet bounded with boulders the size of my house and tinge of forgetfulness not remembrance. The worst that could happen is their delivery practically unintentionally accidentally forgotten our orders some very long time ago and we had to literally makan angin as dinner that night.

ANYWAY, It’s existence has somehow perished from our minds since the day Domino’s pizza’s arrival. Domino’s has always been on time sometimes even earlier than expected.

It’s a pity kids today don’t get to eat their, Pizza Hut’s, delicious snail-slow-to-serve pizza topped with generous servings of kiam-siapness as extra toppings. =D

DSC_2934

Oh bird’s nest soup. Suppose to be awesome for health and creates perfect complexion. Dad brought some (I mean one piece)raw ones home with feather still attached to it and it’s suppose to cost at least I say AT LEAST 20 bucks for a piece of that…he invested in some of these crazy stuff WHICH supposedly able…to…rake…in…more…money?????????????????????????????????????? Don’t bother robbing me, we still *#$%^&* owe the bank half a million *#$%&^^$*bucks, you scared now uh huh uh huh…wanna piece of me? WHEEEE!!!!

DSC_2991 copy

WAIT ARHHHH there’s Zhi Hong’s hand at last!

I must be crazy ahahhaha…it’s like I’m playing spotting hidden Mickeys.

Argh stupid eyes are drying up of tiredness again…BYEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews